PLAY TO YOUR BUYERS’ MINDSET
We’re on a mission to help you break away from the pack.
As you select vendors for your next lead gen programme – consider this framework.
The square peg in a round hole
We all share the same challenge. Buyer behaviour has changed. Your prospects have learnt how to:
- handle cold calls
- hide from view
- even switch job titles to suit the moment…change emails, rotate telephone numbers and carry multiple business cards
Lead generation doesn’t work the way it used to.
Time to try something new and re-fuel the way new business is found.
Here’s your secret weapon –
- ACCEPT THE NEW ROLE OF THE BUYER
- FOLLOW 4 POSITIVE STEPS
- MIRROR THE JOURNEY
HERE’S THE DETAIL:
- With an info-rich web – tech buyers will self-inform and remote-learn (without sales engagement). If your value proposition is easy to find and understand you’ll raise your chance of selection.
- In a privacy conscious landscape – decision makers will use their right to hide (when it suits THEM). This means that when they do raise their head above the parapet you can’t afford to wait or ignore the short window of opportunity to engage. Follow-up IMMEDIATELY and get opt-in.
- For new/small vendor sales teams – the hard truth is that it’s too late to pitch if a buyer has already decided on a shortlist. (Check with a few stakeholders first but then re-focus your effort elsewhere)
Acknowledge these facts and you’re already outperforming the competition.
Here’s how we do it:
- When top buyers delegate research tasks to their teams – network & collaborate with them ALL on-line, ON-TIME
- Some buyers emerge to check shortlists – IMMEDIATELY connect by phone
- As buyers respond to evaluate options – engage with 1-1 calls, demos and offers
- Once buyers are ready to meet – co-ordinate diaries for sales & pre-sales, then send a series of nurture emails and set a few reminder calls to make sure they meet your team face to face and don’t drop-out.
Our business is modelled around the reality of today’s marketplace. What really sets us apart from everyone else in the lead generation arena is our approach. It’s ‘human verified & buyer-matched’.
“If Sales and Marketing teams ignore the current change in market behaviour, the consequences will be significant. Half their time spent prospecting will be wasted, and the majority of marketing leads will never turn into sales. When you align your strategy to your audience, you win and your close rates will go up”.
Smart technology vendors have already re-shaped their business development models for 2019. Regurgitating the same email blasts, call pitches and engagement cycles using mass market lists doesn’t work. NOTE: Buyers love playing ‘hide-and-seek’.
Unless you mirror the pace of your buyer – you lose the game. Most field sales teams walk too fast. Most inside sales reps walk too slow. The right message is rarely there when it’s needed most.
So, if you change your model, what’s the impact…
- Up to 5 x your 2018 close rates!
Here’s what we do when our clients ask for help:
- We focus on small sets of target accounts
- Find every stakeholder to nurture their interest with great levels of insight, quality information and personalised messaging
- Create engagement paths using: email, the telephone, social media and live learning events
- Open-up diaries to set qualified meeting opportunities
WE GROW REVENUE THROUGH HIGHLY EVOLVED ACCOUNT-BASED SALES & MARKETING SERVICES
Find out more about our approach. Email: [email protected]